Abebooks, Official Partner of the 2018 Fair, are proud to present Vintage Corner, where a series of experts will be presenting short talks throughout the fair.
Thursday 24th May
- 5pm: Visiting your first book fair. A helping hand.
- 6pm: AbeBooks partnership with ABA Rare Book Fair. Michael Grieves of AbeBooks.
Friday 25th May
- 2pm: An introduction to collecting maps. Daniel Crouch.
- 4pm: How to use Rare Books in your studies. Kayleigh Betterton.
- 5pm: Becoming a Bookseller. Adam Douglas.
- 5.30pm: Collecting Peepshows. Jonathan Gestetner.
- 6pm: Online Trends in rare and out-of-print bookselling part 1. Richard Davies of AbeBooks.
Saturday 26th May
- 10.30am: Visiting your first book fair. A helping hand.
- 11am: Women in Bookselling. Deborah Coltham.
- 1pm: Online Trends in rare and out-of-print bookselling part 2. Richard Davies of AbeBooks.
- 2pm: What should you look for when buying a rare book.